Ms. Fortune

Is a fembot living in a manbot's manputer's world.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Issues

I've never had a panic attack... before about 24 minutes ago. And the trigger? The phone. I had to leave a message on someone's answering machine and when I hung up my heart was pounding and my hands were shaking. What's that all about? I do believe I've developed a phone phobia. I hate it. I picked up the phone the other day to dial my best friend of over 10 years and thought "What am I going to say? What if there's a long uncomfortable silence?" etc, etc. And I put the phone down. I haven't spoken to her in six months, but I put the phone down. Logically, there's nothing for me to freak out about. But, when it comes down to it, I feel like I'm standing in front of a room full of people (naked) and they're all judging me. Issues? I got em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home