Ms. Fortune

Is a fembot living in a manbot's manputer's world.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Genetically enhanced for her pleasure

I just saw someone posted a comment on my last post. I was so excited to see another Cheese Nip aficionado out there, but alas, it was not to be. Witness:

'Brand New News Fr0m The Timber Industry!!'

Recognize this undiscovered gem which is poised to jump!!

Please read the following Announcement in its Entierty and
Consider the Possibilities�
Watch this One to Trad,e!

Because, EGTY has secured the global rights to market
genetically enhanced fast growing, hard-wood trees!

1 Comments:

At 3:02 AM, Anonymous Christina Khan said...

Hi,

I noticed you havn't used this account for a while and I want to use the name Ms.Fortune in my blog. Will you consider taking this down and making it availble to me?

Thanks
Christina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home